Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little Sister

It's tough having two big brothers.


I knew from the beginning they were kind of crazy.

And they started trying to make me a part of it early on.

They like to dress up. A lot.

I don't always know quite what to make of it.

The worst is when they get me involved. I've pretty much quit resisting.

Sometimes they won't share treats.

And they have been known to mess up pictures where I am trying to be my cutest. Ahem.

They love me a lot. A whole, scary, lot.

Yeah, they can be pretty nutty. Sheesh. Boys.

But sometimes, just sometimes, the tables get turned...and my brothers get buried helplessly in the sand while I stand over them and calmly enjoy my Cheetos.

It's not always so bad being the little sister.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, THAT was the best laugh I've had in awhile! Pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I think my favorite part was looking at all of those cute pictures of Libby! She's grown up so much! I love her face in the one of the boys squeezing her--how lucky that you caught that one on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great glimpse of your kids. Being the little sister can be great. (I was a little sister) One day she is going to love having two older brothers to watch over her.

    ReplyDelete