Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here They Are


The Top Ten Reasons I Do Not Drive A Monster Truck


10. They don't come with the LATCH system for carseats.


9. The temptation to crush cars driving in front of me going 5 mph under the speed limit would be unbearable, and I would not look good in prison orange.


8. The other parents would think I was a showoff when they saw me doing wheelstands in the preschool pickup line.


7. Adam would definitely steal my keys to go joyriding.


6. Libby doesn't have any hairbows that coordinate with...mud.


5. It wouldn't fit in the garage.


4. It wouldn't fit in the parking spaces at Target.


3. What's the gas mileage on those things, anyway?


2. Everywhere I went, I'd have to hear it: "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY...BE THERE!!!"


1. Come on. My monogram would look totally silly on the back windshield of a monster truck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would so love to see your monogram on one!
    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very valid reasons! However, Adam would be the most popular kid amongst the 4 year olds...He'd have more friends than he could count.

    ReplyDelete