Monday, August 3, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Miss Libby grows steadier on her feet each day! She is walking about 75% of the time now, crawling less and less. I've always thought crawling was a filthy, dirty process; so I say, bring on the walking! I am ready for my sweet baby girl to quit grubbing around on the floor.

Now that Libby is toddling around, she has been able to go outside for playtime with the boys a little more. She pushes her beloved stroller all over, and she adores the little ride-on car that has been the delight of all three of our babies. Unfortunately yesterday she got tipped out of her car by her "helpful" brother Adam, who was trying to give her a fun ride. So now Miss L is sporting a beautiful road rash on her face. (It was fun explaining why my 14-month-old baby looks like a junkyard dog to her pediatrician today while we were in to diagnose her ear infection...)

Here are some pictures of Libby Jane enjoying her time in the great outdoors:




My poor scraped-up baby. Still smiling despite her woes!


2 comments:

  1. And still adorable...love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl! She just gets cuter and cuter! :-)

    The Star Wars sleep overs look like SO much fun! I want to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete