Friday, April 30, 2010

A Real Chick Magnet

So Andrew walked in the door from school yesterday all hopped up on the events of the day. One of the first things he said to me was, "Hey, Mom, all the girls want a chick magnet!"

I was a little taken aback at my innocent six-year-old boy discussing chick magnets. And more than a little irritated at the wanton six-year-old girls in his class who apparently introduced the concept to my firstborn's tender mind.

Andrew continued, "But I got a chick magnet."

What???

Rummaging in his backpack, my son proceeded to pull out this:



Oh. A chick magnet. Bought with "bunny money" in the kindergarten classroom reward store.

Carry on, then.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! Don't you just love those "Classroom Reward Stores"... they rank right up there with Happy Meal toys!

    ReplyDelete