Saturday, June 11, 2011

Splashy Birthday

Today was Libby's "friend" party. I love that one of my kids has a summer birthday! I've been waiting to give one of my kids a backyard sprinkler party, and my November and December birthday boys (and their friends) would probably not appreciate it so much.


The night before...pleasedon'train pleasedon'train pleasedon'train pleasedon'train...


God was gracious and gave us a day of sunshine for the girls to enjoy! (Which was a super good thing because a certain mommy didn't have a backup plan and had no idea what she would do with seven disappointed preschoolers in swimsuits and a messy house.)



Here is the annual shot of the birthday girl waiting eagerly for her guests.



First friend to arrive...Ella! (Isn't this picture the epitome of adorable?)



Filling up squirt guns. I am sad that I didn't find time to bedazzle all the girls' squirt guns. They seemed to work fine anyway. They were just less stylish than they could've been. Oh, well.



Stick 'em up!


Enjoying fishie cupcakes!



Libby after the party with her new pride and joy...three princess puzzles in one! Sweet big brother Andrew helped Libby put together her puzzles but decided he was way too masculine to be included in a picture with princesses.



Thanks to all Libby's friends for helping to celebrate her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment