Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Poppa Keith!



Today we went to my dad's to celebrate his birthday. It was actually yesterday, which made his birthday this year 03.06.09. I am unreasonably excited about that date since the numbers are successive multiples of 3. And he turned 63 (there are those 3's again!). I just find those number patterns happy and comforting. But I digress (in my own nerdy way).



Since Mom is at Abby's helping with baby Mary Caroline, Lindsay, Gwen, and Whitney came home to help celebrate Dad's birthday as well. It was a gorgeous spring day (81 degrees on the way home!), and the kids had a ball wishing "Poppa Teef" (Adam speak, which always reminds me of this guy) many happy returns.




4 comments:

  1. I would be excited about the numbers too! :-)

    Looks like everyone had fun! I love Libby's bow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this post is all about numbers...

    4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...your middle school locker combination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not up on your pop culture I see (or on locker combinations for that matter...who has a six number locker combination?)

    Those are the numbers that appear repeatedly on LOST. (hurley's lotto numbers, numbers on the hatch, soccer jerseys in the airport, etc.)

    And just so we don't lose focus - happy birthday, Mr. Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete