Monday, April 25, 2011

The World According to Adam

Me: Watch that tomato sauce. I don't want it to stain your shirt.

Andrew: Will it stain forever and ever?

Me: Yes, so be careful.

Adam (chiming in): Oxyclean will get that out!



Adam hands Steve a piece of paper on which he has written: AHJSKRIUWLKEEPFJJJPPKJSENCWJTR.

Adam: Can you tell me what this says?

Steve: Hmm. I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me what it says?

Adam: I can't. I don't know how to read yet.



For Easter I always make cutout cookies and decorate them with icing. This year I decorated a few of the egg-shaped cookies with crosses.

Adam: I'm going to eat this cookie with the X on it 'cause that's where Jesus died for our sins.



Reporting to Steve about Adam's day at preschool today:

Me: Daddy, Miss Ginger said that Adam had a good day at preschool!

Adam: Yeah, but the goodest days are when Poppa and Gangee are here. They let us eat candy and stuff!

1 comment: