Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tea for Two

Oh, Mrs. Nicholsworth, thank you for coming to tea!

You must have a cup of my delicious tea! And do try some scones.

Oh, Mrs. Nuzumbottom, I couldn't possibly eat another bite...well, if you insist...

Mrs. Nicholsworth, your lovely baby is so well-behaved!
Thank you, Mrs. Nuzumbottom. She especially enjoys having tea poured down her throat.

Oh, dear, Mrs. Nuzumbottom. I just received a most distressing phone call from the gardener. It seems he wants to cut up the Christmas tree and scatter it in the rose beds. I must leave quickly to prevent this disaster from happening. Thank you for a lovely afternoon. Ta ta!


2 comments:

  1. The is so great...I love it....it so cute to see them playing like this.. .....they are just growing too fast....I guess next comes dress up in those little plastic high heels and the little fuzzy boas...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! We'll have to have Miss Nicholsworth over to the Nuzumbottoms for the next tea time. I want those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete