Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Hedgehog Goes to Kindergarten

Somehow it is time for Adam to start kindergarten.  He is ready to go, reflective backpack straps and all! 

(I love this picture with all my heart.)


I really can't believe he is old enough to be in this classroom.


And I won't lie...I was awake the entire night before Adam started kindergarten worrying praying.

But when we walked into the classroom, his teacher gave him a big hug.  And I felt much better.


...And much better still when Adam came home.  He wouldn't tell me a thing about his day.  He didn't learn how to read.  But there was no note from the principal demanding explanations or reparations pinned to his shirt. 

Success.

2 comments:

  1. He lights up the room with that smile!!!

    Gangee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture! I'm sure he'll do great! :-)

    ReplyDelete