Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adam's Christmas Letter

Dear Santa,

I want a bendaroos scooter. (Dear Santa, Mommy would like a tip here...what the heck is he talking about? Got any of these in the elves' workshop?)

I want a boat to play with in the water.

I want a Batman dog that I control. (Once again, Santa...a little help? Mommy hasn't seen this commercial.)

I want some new cereal. The Froot Loops. (We're on it.)

I want a chair for Libby. (A little random...we're pretty sure he just got carried away in the spirit of things. But we appreciate his looking out for baby sister.)

And that's all I want.

Wait! Wait! Wait! My new blue car.

Love,
MADA

A P.S. from Mommy: Santa, if you could bring some super-strength invisible tape, that would be awesome. Adam's mustache keeps falling off.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet big brother to ask for a chair for Libby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that your boys and Katey are all kindred spirits. She asked for Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms AND Frosted Flakes. And a king sized Kit Kat bar. :-) May all of Adam's Christmas wishes come true. Especially the new blue car.

    ReplyDelete